Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beckett: 3 Years Old


Our baby is 3 years old! Josh and I are still at odds at how we are old enough to have 3 year old son. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was writing blog posts about his baby month-to-month update. Now here I am, writing an update about my big, 3 year old, little man :)

Beckett has truly been the center of our lives these last 3 years. He has brought so much joy into our home. He is so much fun and full of energy; he has been ever since he was kicking me like crazy in the womb.

He is a very loving, caring person. He is constantly giving me compliments like, "Momma, you look beautiful today." or "Momma, I like your dress. It's so pretty." It melts my heart. He has started doing it to Harlow too, which is even better. I was holding Harlow the other day when Beckett came over. He touched her face and said, "Harlow, you are sooo beautiful." I can't take the credit for him being so sweet, his dad has been a great example to him.

Beckett loves, loves, loves anything that gets him moving and grooving. He loves walks, trips to the park, playing in our backyard, SWINGING (which he could do for hours on end), trips to the pet store, painting, playing with his trains and Legos, wrestling with Josh, chasing Romeo around the house, and playing with his cars. He also loves to help me bake in the kitchen and do crafts.

His Favorites:
  • Movie: Currently, it's Mulan. It changes every month or so, the last favorite was Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. He doesn't discriminate.
  • Song: Frozen soundtrack (specifically, the Snowman song)
  • Book: Pingo, The Very Hungry Caterpillar,
  • Color: Orange
  • Stuffed Animal: Puppy and Mickey (his giraffe)
  • Toy: He loves his figurines right now (Monsters University & Toy Story characters), his tool set he got last Christmas, and toy cars.
  • Activity: Swinging, riding his new bike, going to the park, swimming, playing with play dough and watching movies.
  • Food: Hot Dogs, Quesadillas, Grilled Cheese, Mexican rice, and fruit
  • Drink: Capri Sun (hands down)
  • Season: Summer. He had a hard time this winter, he kept asking when the sun was going to come out.
  • Holiday: Christmas (He still talks to me about Santa)




No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}