Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Playroom

We got the playroom done! Yahoo! I have had plans for that room since we moved in and I'm glad it is finally finished. I must say, I was completely sick of painting after we had to paint the entire upstairs of our house. I wasn't too excited to paint the playroom but getting it done and finished was worth it. The playroom had LOTS of potential. The little playhouse was already built into the wall when we moved in, it just needed a new paint job. I repainted the whole room, the playhouse, and then wanted to get a tree painted on one of the walls. I had my lovely friends, Katie & Lauren help me get the trunk of the tree on the wall and then I painted it. I made a stencil of the leaves out of cardboard, stenciled them on and painted away. I like how it turned out.....good thing because I wasn't about to redo it!


 
 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}