Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Pregnant!

We are happy to announce that I am pregnant with baby number 2! I am currently 13 weeks along and due February 4th, 2014. We announced the pregnancy to my family while on vacation in California. We were taking family pictures on the beach and at the end of the session we changed Beckett's shirt which read, "Only Child: Expiring February 2014". Josh walked Beckett over to where the family was (they were posed for one last picture). I had to guide them to read his shirt, they were just kind of staring at it for a while and were surprised! My dad, oh my poor dad, he didn't understand the shirt so we had to explain it to him :)

So far this pregnancy has been quite a bit different than my pregnancy with Beckett. I didn't have any symptoms when I was pregnant with Beckett, other than being uncomfortable at the end. With this pregnancy I've been nauseous, exhausted, and have had a lot of headaches. Because of the differences I feel like this one might be a girl....we'll see! We won't know the gender until September. Until then, we are just enjoying each moment with Mr. B until he is a big brother!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nausea is no fun! Sorry you are dealing with that. How exciting for you guys. Your nausea should go away soon.

The Powell's said...

I know exactly how you feel about the nausea! Mine only lessened a bit the further I got a long! I still puked every morning up until the day my little chase was born but, after that initial sickness I was fine for the rest of the day!

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}