Thursday, May 30, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Ahhh....doesn't everybody love a 3-day weekend? I know we do. I have been absolutely dragging these past few weeks at school, I needed the long break. Only 5 more days left of school until summer break, but who's counting? ;)

We had a lot of family fun time last weekend. We spent some time at home, hanging out in the backyard. We had a few BBQ's (of course) and roasted marshmallows over the BBQ.
 We had a family dinner at my grandma Petersen's house. Afterwards we visited the cemetery.


 Monday we decided to go to Wheeler Farm. Beckett's favorite thing in the world is looking at animals. He loved seeing them, feeding them, and chasing them around.






 And yet another BBQ in the backyard. We are getting good use out of our deck. I love it.

 And finally....we found heaven on earth. We found an AMAZING and I mean AMAZING snow cone shop on highway 89 in NSL. It is just like the snow cones in Hawaii, light and fluffy with sweetened condensed milk. We ate those buggers up like there was no tomorrow.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}