Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beckett's 2nd Birthday Party

We threw Beckett another big birthday bash this year. It was Nemo themed and we held it in our newly cleaned up, re-done backyard. I had a thought of fun setting it up which included spending time on Pinterest, crafting, and baking. I must admit, I did have an epic Pinterest fail, but that comes with the territory. All that matters is that everyone had a good time, especially Beckett. Yesterday, which was his ACTUAL birthday was spent hanging around and being a kid. Josh took the day off and they went to the pet store, to the park and met me for lunch at work. That night we went out to dinner with my parents & Bree. Needless to say, this boy is spoiled and loved.


 















No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}