Saturday, March 23, 2013

Before & Afters

Alright, here is the post I've been excited about...the before and after pictures of our home. I think Josh & I are still trying to make up for all the lost sleep we've had the past month, but it was worth it. As I've mentioned earlier, we bought an older home and fixed up just about everything (well, at least on the top floor-the basement will come later). Josh & I (and my dad) painted every inch of the upstairs, including the insides of the closets. We got new carpet, new counters, and painted the kitchen cabinets. We did a lot of things ourselves, like the bedroom closets, which saved a lot of money and gave us a sense of pride in our home :) Josh did a lot of great work, he learned as he went and it all turned out fabulous. We still have a little work to do as far as getting everything up on the walls, but at least our house is now live able!
 
Ladies and gents, I now present you with the before and after pictures.
 
Kitchen (my favorite room)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Living Room
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

UPSTAIRS BATH
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
MASTER (still needs some work)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Beckett's Room (2nd favorite room)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
 BEFORE:
AFTER:

 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}