Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthdays & Lagoon

Well, i'm getting "up there in age" as my grandpa Pete said. Trevor & I turned 24 last week. I had a fabulous day thanks to my boys. Josh took me shopping on my birthday....what more could a girl ask for?! We also went to Moochie's for lunch, delicious, and then met up with my family & twinner for our birthday dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a fabulous day.











Saturday my dad's company had a family Lagoon Day. I used to go to Lagoon all the time but hadn't been in a few years, so it was good to go back. We had some lunch, rode a few rides, watched a acrobatic show, had a good time. Unfortunately, i'm getting weak in my old age. I got kinda sick after riding my first ride. Dang it. But Beckett Boy had a good time-slept most of the day :) He is the best & cutest boy ever.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}