Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday Josh :)

12/30/2010 was Josh's 26th Birthday. We woke up and he opened presents before we each headed off to work. We got to go down to Orangeville that night for a long weekend with his side of the family. We celebrated 5 birthdays (Josh, Cannon, Chewy, Liz, and Connor), had a big celebration, and also celebrated Christmas with all the siblings that weren't in Orangeville on Christmas. It was a lot of fun and good to see everyone. Our nephew, Cannon got baptized on Saturday which was awesome; and our other neice, Kaylie, is getting baptized next Saturday. There is always something going with the big Sharp family.

Oh and I almost forgot! While we were in Orangeville I had my first hunting experience! Hard to believe I know. I tagged along with Josh & his brother on the last day of the Elk hunt. Unfortunately, we didn't get much of anywhere in the mountains because it was after the snowstorm and the truck couldn't make it too far. But regardless, at least I can now say i've been hunting.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}