Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

On Halloween we continue the Stapley family tradition by going to my parents house, having some dinner, and enjoying the trick-or-treating festivities. I dressed up as Michael Jackson (R.I.P.) and Josh dressed up as a member of KISS....it was fun. I'll never get to old to dress up, and luckily I married a man who loves it just as much.

Unfortunately, we had a negitive turn of events at our party. My grandma Pete showed up complaining about chest and body pains (all symptoms of a heart attack), it took a while of convincing because she didn't want to miss the party (that's my grandma for ya!). But we finally got her to go to the E.R. She ended up having to stay overnight at the hospital while they ran a bazillion tests. I guess they all came up negitive so she was able to go home today. Get feeling better grandma! (P.S. check out the picture of Romeo....we put him in the pirate costume....so adorable). In other news, Josh is still as busy as one can be juggling school and work. Luckily he has just over a month before he graduates and then we'll finally get some more time together and he'll get to breathe a little easier.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}