Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is here.

Oh we're busy busy bee's around the Sharp household. I am in my last stretch of student teaching....just over 2 weeks left. It's been a good experience, but I can't wait to graduate next month. You better believe i'm going to celebrate!

Last weekend, Josh & I went up to Sundance skiing (my first time at that resort). We waited until March because I wanted to go spring skiing.....SPRING skiing. Of course the Saturday we picked it decided to snow all day. Bummer.

A few of my friends were up this way this week-it was their spring break. So I got to go out to dinner with them and catch up. We definitely dont' see each other enough so it's great to have a girls night every once in a while. I can't imagine how hard it'll be to get together once some of us move away and start having little kiddies!
So-random moment this week. Sunday it was super nice so Josh & I went up the canyon on a walk....afterwards Josh drove me to this little farm type place across the freeway in Orem. He noticed it driving on the freeway one day and so naturally he had to show me what he discovered! We drove up to this weird farm that looked like a huge junkyard. But back behind were all these exotic animals! It was crazy...and so random! They had cows that had the HUGE horns on them, peacocks...and a few more but i don't know how to describe them. Little did we know we had African animals so close ;)
This weekend we're off to Moab to go jeeping. I have never been before but Josh's family has been going for years to the Jeep Safari. It's gonna be an adventure. I'm sure i'll scream a million times and be on the verge of a heart attack-but hey, I need some adventure before I get old and senile.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

micah folsom photography said...

You guys are always going on fun adventures! Ohhh... the life before children. haha just kidding. sort of.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}