Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Big Day

Well, our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and I can't believe it came and went so fast! Everyone always said that the actual day flies by....and its true. I met Josh at the SLC Temple that morning....bright and early....however, my dad and i were a tid bit late and we almost hit a car on our way there as well, haha. Everything was so surreal that morning but I was excited the day was finally there! We were married at 9:40 that morning (September 25th) surrounded by loved ones.

After our temple sealing we met everyone outside and took the traditional pictures. It was so awesome seeing everyone we loved there and all our family members that came in from out of town. My favorite part was walking out of the temple doors as they annouced us as "Josh & Taylor Sharp"! :D

We had our luncheon at the Raddisson hotel downtown, it was awesome. Our dads gave a toast as well as my bridesmaid Katie, and Joshs' groomsman Kirk and brother Ryan. After the luncheon we were off to our reception! It was at the Memorial House at Memory Grove and let me tell you something....it turned out PERFECT! It couldn't have happened without my mom, thats for sure....and with the help of many family members and friends. It totally exceeded my expectations. We stood and greeted people in the traditional line for the greater part of the reception, followed by the dances. The noteworthy dance of the evening was my daddy-daughter dance. I choreographed it (my dad was a sport) and it went awesome. My dad remembered it and everything ;)

After the reception we headed off to Park City for the weekend and finally....after a few weeks we are headed on our REAL honeymoon tomorrow morning! I can't wait :) We're going on a cruise to Mexico (Ensenada and Cabo). Adios!

Josh & I walking around the temple

The beautiful reflection pool

my sexy bridesmaids!

the groomsman....awesome picture! Josh looks like a rockstar :)

Memory Grove

Josh 'jumping over backwards' for me, haha. (Just what we needed: a possible broken kneck on our wedding day)

Our first dance

The famous daddy-daughter dance....our ending pose!

The Sharps

Est. 2009

2 comments:

CHAR AND TREV said...

love the pictures! she did such a good job!

Unknown said...

Sharp Changno nim!

It's Riddler. Remember me? I was looking for some old buddies and here you are! Congrats on the marriage! Your wife is from Centerville? So am I! I graduated from Viewmont in 2002. I have been married for almost three years now and my wife and I are buying a house in Centerville as well. She is even from Busan, so you know I am not giving up on the Korean....

I would love to hear from you, man. Give me a shout at elriddle@gmail.com

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}