Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beckett's first ski day

Beckett rocked his first day skiing! My dad wanted to take him and teach him the ropes of skiing. Then Josh can have at him and teach him to snowboard :) I don't think any of us had super high expectations for the day, we just wanted Beck to have a good time.



The night before Beckett thought wearing the ski boots & skis was like the coolest thing ever. What a good sign! When we got to the resort, Beckett was not sure how to hold himself in his skis, he was kind of jiggly wiggly. My dad held him the first two runs and he was liking it. We took a break and had lunch, Beckett said he was done. I was kinda bummed but I persuaded him to take at least one more run. Well, well....that was all it took! After lunch he turned ski crazy. I think he did something like 7 runs after lunch.





All in all, I think it was a great first day. He liked it and had a good time and that's all that matters!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}