Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Celebrations & Birthdays!!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2015. We have so much to look forward to this year and BIG changes. This is the year of his graduation, so exciting things will be happening :) We just got back from our Christmas trip to Orangeville. What a nice, relaxing time it always is. Before we headed to Orangeville we got to celebrate Christmas with our family from California. We had a nice dinner at my Aunt Gina's, played games, and the cousins exchanged presents. You can't go wrong with that!



In Orangeville we were able to check-out a little bit and just relax. The kids always have a BLAST while we're there. They get to play, play, play. There are so many cousins Beckett can play with, it's great. Sometimes I feel like I don't even see him when we're down there because he is having so much fun! While we were there we opened Christmas presents (we got spoiled as always), went swimming, celebrated Josh's (the BIG 3-0!!) Cannon's AND Conner's Birthday, had an indoor snowball fight, celebrated the new year, played games, had good conversation, and last but not least-at a lot of delicious food.










Now, let's talk a little bit more about Josh's birthday. I can't believe he is 30! On the 29th I asked Josh what he wanted to do for his last day being a twenty-something year old. He didn't come up with much. I don't think he was as excited about this milestone as I was ;) Since we were in Orangeville for his actual birthday, he opened his presents from us before we left. I wanted to give him a present that was a little different, due to this big birthday of his. I came up with 30 different presents, each one representing something he has done in his life thus far. I wrapped each present up and put them all in one big box. It was fun to watch him read through and open them all....I hope he liked it :) Cheers to Josh being 30!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}