Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014

This year we had 2 kiddos enjoying the Halloween festivities. They got a lot of practice before the actual day to trick-or-treat. We had a trunk-or-treat with our ward the week before. And not to toot my own horn or anything (toot toot) but my soup won the best-overall award ;)

On Halloween, Beckett and Harlow had a Halloween party at school (Spartan Station). They got to trick-or-treat to a lot of the high school classrooms. They had a lot of fun and came home with a lot of candy.

Halloween night we went to my parents house, per tradition. Had dinner and went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. By that time I think Beckett had had his fill of trick-or-treating, so we didn't last very long which was fine by us. These two were the cutest little things. I think Josh & Harlow's costume with be very hard to beat in the years to come.









No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}