Saturday, September 6, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

We had a full and fun Labor Day weekend. On Friday, all of us girls went up and experienced Swiss Days in Midway. Last year was my first year going and I fell in LOVE. It's the best. It is crazy busy, but it's still totally worth it (in my opinion). Last year I bought my first baby girl purchases, and this year Harlow got to come :) I got a ton of fun baby girl stuff. Afterwards, we grabbed dinner at Maxwells. Best pizza ever. It was a good night.



Saturday I had a drill reunion with some of the girls that were on Snow Colleges' Badgerettes (circa 06-07). It was good to see them all!

Sunday, we had a nice and relaxing family dinner at the Petersens. Harlow loved all the attention she got :)



Monday, which was Labor Day, Josh and I did the Labor Day Triathlon at the Bountiful Rec Center. I did a lot better than the one we did in May, which was my goal. My REAL goal was to place top 3 in my age group....I got 4th. So close, yet so far away!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}