Tuesday, November 12, 2013

7 Months

I am 28 weeks today....or 7 months pregnant. I feel so huge! I can't believe I have almost three months left. They might have to roll me to the hospital at this rate ;)

However, I shouldn't complain. This pregnancy has been almost as 'easy' as my first. I say 'easy', because pregnancy is NEVER easy...I just haven't had issues with my health or nausea, etc.

This last month my tummy has expanded at a very fast rate. I feel like I was this big when I delivered Beckett. I'm sure i'm not as big...... but it feels that way. Even gym is getting a bit more difficult at this point. My legs always hit my stomach when I ride the bike. It just seems to get in the way.

Baby girl has been kicking and grooving like crazy. She is moving all the time now, just like Beckett was. I'm hoping she is a little bit more mellow than Beckett. Otherwise, I might never sit down again!

We have started getting everything ready for this baby girl to arrive. I have had more than enough fun buying her clothes and accessories. Ah, a girls dream. I wanted to get most of it ready before the holidays, the holidays get crazy and go by so fast!

Cheers to another month down. Let's hope the next few go by with ease.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}