Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Festivities Continued

Yay, we finally got snow again! I hope this weather keeps up until Christmas. Beckett has been loving the snow and has had many opportunities to help his dad shovel. We tried out his new sled, he didn't like it so much. Maybe next year.





Josh and I were lucky enough to get tickets to the MoTab Christmas Concert last Sunday. Oh my, it was SO good! The music was amazing of course, but the stories they told were done perfectly. I loved it. I hope we can snag some tickets again next year.

We have a few Christmas traditions in my family growing up that i've tried to continue on to my little family. One of them is to bake and decorate christmas sugar cookies. Lately Beckett has been insisting to help me cook, I must admit, he is a pretty good helper. Beckett did help me cut out the cookies, but it didn't last long before he just grabbed a handful of dough.


He also helped us decorate, sort of. All he wanted to do was eat the sprinkles and chocolate chips. Ha, I love him.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}