Friday, October 19, 2012

Gardner Village & some camera time.


I think it's safe to say that it's a tradition to go to Gardner Village's Witchfest with the girls every year. I went a few times when I was younger then we started it back up last year after Beckett was born. It was a bit harder this year because Beckett is one energetic boy, but we still had a good time. They have these big, hilarious witches set up all over and Beckett did not like them one bit. We finished with dinner at Archibalds, delish.
 


We also took some family pictorials the other day. I wanted to catch Beckett at this cute age. We were lucky to get a few where he would sit still....for half a second. On our way back to the car Beckett decided to check out the railing.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Hahahaha, this kid makes me laugh so hard everyday, I love it. Here are some others....











1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That one with the football is killing me! aghhh cute!

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}