Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Latelies

Oh, I love fall. I can't say i'm excited for winter but the cooler weather is a welcome change. This is definitely Josh's favorite time of year.....football season. Needless to say we have been watching a whole lot of football!! We have also....
 
Gone to Oktoberfest in Sandy
 
I made homemade fruit leather (simple & easy recipe). It's delish.
 Celebrated our 3rd anniversary
 and the best of all....played and watched my beautiful little boy grow. He is such a cute little man, I love him so much :) He is a total boy and attention seeker. He loves animals and can identify his animal sounds now. He loves his baths....and climbing on the kitchen table. He is getting super smart and follows simple directions. Oooh I love him!

 B playin' at Grandma/Gpa Stape's

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}