Thursday, June 7, 2012

1st Week of Summer

We dived into summer and had a fabulous first week. We have kept busy...that's for sure. Our first week in pictures:

 Utilized our season pass at 7 Peaks.

 Swam and swam and swam....wearing Beckett out.
 Josh set up the TV/DVD player in Beckett's room. I couldn't resist taking a picture of how cute this daddy-son moment was.

Watched Bree's horse show in Park City.
Beckett at Breanne's horse show giving my dad a scowl. He is good at making faces lately.
Found a great hike about 10 minutes from us (Bell Canyon Hike). It leads to a lake & waterfall. 
Beckett being full boy got into mischief this week. He got into my work folders with all of my dance curriculum in it for next year and threw it all over the place. It wasn't fun having to re-sort all of my papers. Oh kids! :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}