Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spring Fever

This past week or so has been quite busy...and fun.
I got completely spoiled on Mothers Day & I love my boys sooooo much:) Also, my grandma Stapley had hip surgery a week or so ago and we got to visit her. She is a trooper!

Beckett 'helping' dad mow the lawn.

We visited Wheeler Farm one afternoon. It is very pretty this time of year. Josh & I actually had our engagement pictures taken there and this was our first time back since. Beckett loved looking at the horses & cows but he HATED the ducks & swans. He totally bawled everytime he'd see one.




This last weekend we went down to Orangeville, it had been too long since we'd gotten down there. We had a good time with family and kept very busy. We had a BBQ, went fishing, went to our niece's dance recital, and Josh took B on his first SLOW motorcycle ride (for some reason rules don't apply once your in Orangeville....).



No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}