Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Crafty Crafts

I have been crafting my little heart out this weekend. I love doing this kind of stuff! So to all those crafters out there I have the best information (if you don't already know). I discovered this shop in Murray called, 'The Wood Connection'. It's awesome! They have all the wooden crafts & craft ideas you'd ever need. Tons of wooden block letters & cute house decor ideas, I was in heaven. They have wooden block ideas for every season/holiday. What they do is you can buy things seperately but if you like one of their ideas you can buy the set of letters & then get the rest of your supplies in their shop (paper, glue, paint, modge podge, brushes, etc).

I needed some more fall holiday decor so I bought their set to make 'Harvest' as well as 2 wooden pumpkins & a wooden picture block.


I painted & modge podged paper onto the block letters, finishing with ribbon. I painted & glued the pumpkins together, topping off with aging varnish. Then I just modge podged the picture block w/ a little ribbon for Beckett Boy's room.

Moral of the story? Check out The Wood Connection!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way cute! One of my student's from last year told me about that place. I guess her grandpa owns it. I should go check it out, then you should help me do something cute. :)

Tiffany said...

My friend told me about that store; it is a few exits away from where I work. Hey, are you on pinterest? Cuz' you should be. You have to be invited to get on so let me know if you want an invite.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}