Sunday, February 27, 2011

House Projects

I love house projects, makes me feel accomplished once their done. We had a kitchen table that was pretty scuffed up and looking worn. Instead of trying to find a new one we decided to fix it up. Josh & I sanded all of the painted parts down (table legs & chairs) and then painted them a dark red to match our kitchen. It was a process but we are very satisfied with the ending product. What can I say, we're the next Mr. & Mrs. Martha Stewart....Here is how it turned out:

I also got my modge podge itch and completed the last item for baby's room. I bought & painted a shelf to match the colors in his room-then I modge podged his name. I guess if you didn't know what name we had decided on previously, the cat is now out of the bag :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}