Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New York City

I'm am the luckiest girl. For my graduation, as well as my aunts (she got her Masters) she took all of the girls on a trip to NYC! I was super excited and got to cross it off my life's to do list. We stayed in a hotel right next to Times Square.

We did lots of shopping, of course.

We saw the Statue of Liberty....freezing!

Took a tour all around the city, saw Harlem, museums, Central Park, Ground Zero, Empire State Building, Chinatown, Little Italy, etc. etc.

Went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Shopped at Macy's (Nations biggest deparment store).

Ate dinner in Little Italy, fabulous.

Met lots of funny people.

Here are a fraction of the pictures:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot "The Rockettes" and Broadway play.
"She" is grandma

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}