Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marriage Blunder #1

Phew....busy, busy! So...update time! A few weeks ago the Stape's from Arizona came in town to endure some winter weather! We all went skiing at Snowbasin and had a blast. It was snowing for most of the day...but thats winter for ya :)
The next day we headed to my cousins house to celebrate her 13th birthday!

Before that festivity we ran into a little speedbump. Josh decided he needed to buzz his head again because it was getting a little long. He was doing it by himself and so I went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I looked over at him and he looked like he was struggling so-as a wife is shining armor- I offered to help. I assumed he was just going over his hair again to make sure their weren't any straggelers left. I took the clippers from him and BUZZZZZED right up the side of his head. Little did I know....he had a different level thing on his clippers and was trying to clean up the edges...so yes....i completely cut his hair almost down to the scalp! I freaked out--and luckily he just laughed! He then had to continue to cut his hair that short so it all matched....he was basically bald! My poor bald husband! That experience officially goes down in the books as Marriage Blunder #1.

3 comments:

Katie Poloni said...

And this is a perfect example of how your quickness doesn't always come in handy! haha that's too funny

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I'm glad you put the picture as a visual... good thing guys hair grows fast!

Sam and Kylee said...

Holy crap. I just laughed at loud. That is hilarious. You're lucky he laughed! haha

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}