Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our First Christmas

Josh & I made it through our first Christmas together ;) We celebrated Christmas with my family this year, and then went and visited his family in Orangeville the day after Christmas. Christmas eve we had a party at my parents house with the Stapley side of the family. Its always a lot of fun, sometimes chaotic, but thats how family parties roll. We ate some dinner-got stuffed! Then played games.
Josh & I woke up bright and early Christmas morning. We had our own little Christmas-opened presents from each other. I got totally spoiled. I got a heart rate monitor watch that i've wanted forever! I also got some shoes, clothes, jewelry. We then went and got our presents from Santa with everyone else in my fam. Had our HUGE Christmas breakfast and opened presents under the tree. I got more clothes for my new adventure as an 8th grade health teacher and Josh got some hiking boots he's been wanting-he's been raving about them ever since!
We hung out for the rest of the day, seeing family. Then ended our day at my Gma &Gpa Pete's house for Christmas dinner. The next day we headed down to Orangeville! It was great to see all of Josh's family, it had been too long since we'd seen them all last. We went bowling with everyone once we arrived, then got some dinner. We opened our presents that night and suprise, suprise-got totally spoiled, again! I got a new camera :) nike shocks, and some new work out pants! Just what I was hoping for! Overall, Christmas was a blast, it was great to spend it with a new family as well this year. I can't wait til it rolls around again!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}